lunes, 4 de marzo de 2013

Self avaluation

The self avaluation is about my oral presentation. These oral presentation is about my research project "historical facts in some novels of Miguel Delibes an spanish writter.

First of all, I think that I read a lot, it's a good thing for me take a paper in the hands because I'm very nervous, but in these case I make a mistake. In the paper I have all the dialogue that I say and with the nerveous and other things I read a lot of these. Next time I write a small notes and probably I speak more.

Another thing is my pronuntiation, I thing it's good but there are any words that I pronounce wrong, for example historical, heretic and more, but I thing the pronuntiation is enought correct.

Finally the last thing is the time, I think it's short, no more, but with nervous and I speakquickli, it's a little bit short. For correct these I thing the best thing is add more imformation to the oral presentation. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario