domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

A disabled person


My name is Paul, Paul Vince. I’ve been disabled since 1997. I had an accident in a car, when I was 15 years old I’ve been paralysed from the waist down ince then. At the beginning it was very difficult but then I got used to it. Next year I’m going to university.

Life is a bit different for me sometimes. For example, when I’m in the street I have a lot of problems, there are a lot of people, and sometimes there are obstacles, and it’s very difficult to move arround the street in a weele chair.

There are one ore two things wich annoy me, one is that I can¡t go into some places, flads or shops, because they aren’t prepared with rapms. Sometimes people laught at m when I can’t go into the shop, but there are a few people who help me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario