domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

E-mail from London


From London!!!


I'm writing this e-mail from London, England. The weather is cold at the moment it's raining, it has rained everyday except two. Although it rains a lot, you can do a lot of things in London, for example: You can go shopping, because in London there are a lot of shops, and you can visit monument, fore example: Buckingham palace, British museum...

We arrived here four days ago, and we've visited the clock tower, Buckingham palace, the British museum, the Science museum, Hyde park, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Sherlock Holmes museum. I liked St. Paul's Cathedrals because it is impressive, and very different from Spanish cathedrals.
I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow, because we are going shopping in Oxford street.
Tonight we're staying in a hotel in Piccadilly Circus, and we are going to leave in three days time.

I hope you will write to me soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario