domingo, 3 de marzo de 2013

My live



My name is Sergio, my father is Felix, my mother is Isabel and my sister is Sheila.

I was born in 1995 in Soria. When I was two years old, I went to live in La Seu d’Urgell. When I was eleven old, I went live in Castello d’Empuries.

My earlist memory isn’t very clear because it’s a long time ago. My family and I were on holiday in Extremadura. We went to Portugal and I lost my way. I was very nervous, but half an hour later they found me.

I’ve been high school for four years and now I'm studying bachillerat. I’ve changed since, I was young, Ive changed a lot pshicologically, I’m more sociable now and my hair is a different colour. When I finished Bachillerat, I’ll probably study at university in Girona. I want to study to by an lawyer. Before I’m old I want to travel a lot of countries.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario