viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

Formal letter

C/Comalach nº 5
Castelló d'Empúries 17486
Girona (Spain)
12 April 2013

President Mariano Rajoy
La Moncloa, Avda. Puerta del Hierro
Madrid 28071

Dear Mariano Rajoy,
I am writing to talk about a campaing to support Human Rights. You say that Human Rights are the most important thing for society and countries nowadays.

First of all, I understand that the country is in a dificult moment, the crisis is concern everybody, especially poor families and ordinary people. Therefore we must fight for our rights and watch over for them.

I would ask you, you shoved care and want to offer your support to the poor people and all the people that Crisis has affected very match

With this, I will ask you to protect Human Rights of all people, at any time and everywhere.

I'm looking forward to hearing you
Yours sincerely,

Sergio Iglesias Guillermo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario