lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

My sister


Sheila, who is my sister, is 22 years old. She lives with my parents and me. She is tall and thin, brown-eyed and she has got long brown hair. She is dark skinned and she has got a friendly face.

Sheila, who is extroverted with everybody, is an expressive and sociable person and she makes friends very easily, but she is very impulsive and gets angry very quickly. She is also generous, funny and untidy. She likes going to the cinema and her favourite kind of films are terror films. She also likes football, her favourite club is Real Madrid and she watches their matches on T.V.

In my opinion, Sheila is a good sister and normally we get on well togheter. Sometimes we argue but that's normal between with brothers and sisters. I think my sister is a very generous and good person, but her worst characteristic is that she is very impulsive. She is very funny so I laugh a lot with her and I often go to the cinema with her.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario