lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

Letter


12 Juniper Roat
Harrogate
Yorkshire
2nd December 2011

The Editor
Style Today Magazine
32 Stepney street
London E16 1XP

Dear sir,

I read your magazine last week, and I'm writing in reply to Maria James's letter about school uniforms. It was interesting letter, but I disagree with some of her opinions.

On the one hand, I agree that school uniforms aren't always stylish, but I don't think that they're practical, because people can't see who you are and how you feel withuniforms. I don't think people spend all of their money on clothes, because everybody will buy clothes for the weekend just the same. Finally, I think it's easy to choose your clothes every morning.

I have never wanted a school uniform, but I think people don't like wearing school uniforms because to wear the same clothes is very repetitive.

One day, I'd be intersted to wear a school uniform.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario