domingo, 12 de mayo de 2013

Selft avaluation



The self avaluation is about the book that I was choose in the third term. The book is "The african queen" and then I have the oral exam.

First of all the plot of the story. The story is about one girl that is missionary in one small ville of Central Africa. The countrie is a colony and the settle kill her brother. She escape with one boy in his small boat "the african queen". Finally their fall in love and they destroy the enemy.

The book is wonderfull and it isn't boring but the problem is the oral exam. I have the oral exam and it's difficult for me. I thing that my problem is I don't have confidence in my english and these is a big problem, because always I think that I have mistakes.

The other problem is I don't have a hight level of english and I thing that I must study more and more, but I think that I must do more good.

My conclusion is that I have the mark that I deserve but I think that I mustdo more and more good


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario