jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Imaginary Travel

Laste year I travel arround the world with my family. We visit a lot of countries MExic, USA, ITaly, China, India, but the most impressiont for me was Hawai.We travel to Hawai on 16 July and returns home on 27 July, it was the most beautiful week in my life.
First of all we arrives on the capital, there ara a lot of things and people and it is very beautiful city. We stay in the capital for 4 days and we go shopping and visit the monuments.
The capital was emocionant but the most interesting part of the travel for me was when  we going to small village and we go to beach, an enormous and beautiful beach. The hotel of the village was simple but there are all necessary things. We stay in this village for 5 days and these days are the more impressionants days in my life.
I wish returns to Hawai next year and stay one month in the beach.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario