miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Carnival


the carnival of 2012 started 18 of february. I went to Roses with my friends. We stayed in Roses until 1:00. Then we went to a disco and we stayed hear until 5:00. At 5:00 I went home because the next daay I had play football. But the carnival did not end hear, the following Friday it started in Castello.
On Friday I dressed u with my friends, we dressed up as mechanics. At 11:00 we went to Empuriabrava. We went to Saloon, but at 4:00 I went home, because I had another match .

On satudarday I played a match at 16:00, then I dresed until 9:00. At 9:30 I went with Ivu, who is my friend, to the restaurant in Castello. We had dinner a sandwich and then we went to the party. The party finished at 8:00, then we went home.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario