miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

My visit to UdG



Friday 19 February 2012, I went to UdG with the school because it was open day.

At 8:00 in the morning, we left Castello and at 9:00 we arrived to UdG in Girona, then my friend and I went to the talk at the law university. The talk finished at 10:00, then we visited the law university with a teacher of the university. The visit finished at 10:20 and then we went to breakfast in a cafeteria. At 10:45 we went to a false court case, it seemed very real. When the court case finished, we went to the economy university, but we waited 15 minutes, because the talk began at 11:30. When it was the time we went to the class, the talk was very boring.

At 13:30 the talk finished and we went to lunch in a restaurant. At 14:00 we finished and we went to the bus. At 14:15 we left Girona and at 15:00 we arrived at school. Then I went home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario