domingo, 25 de noviembre de 2012

The football match

Last week, I went to the football playground. I was watching a football match, Madrid was playing against Betis. The match was in Santiago Bernabeu and I went to the stadium by bus. I arrived at seven o'clock in the afternoon but the match started at nine o'clock. I went to the front of the stadium and there were a lot of people, people were support Madrid but also there were a lot of people for Ajax. I decided to went visit the museum of Real Madrid, it was fantastic, there are a lot of cups and prizes. The match started and I sat down, my seat was behind the goal post.
The first ocasion was for Real Madrid, but ten minutes later Beñat a player of Betis scored 1-0. When the first half finished Real Madrid was losing 1-0. During the break time, until playersrest, I went to the bar and ate a sandwich.
A few minutes after started the second part, two minutes later Real Madrid scored, it was a draw. After the goal the match was boring until minute 85. The score was 1-1 and at the last minute Real Madrid scored. Everybody went crazy and they were happpy.
The final score was 2-1 and I went home very satisfeid with my team.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario