miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Final evaluation of 1st Batxillerat


In my opinion this year I have improved my level of English. On September 2011 my level of English are normal level of ESO but in Batxillerat the level increase and this year I think that I learn a lot of English and I have improved my level of English. For example in writings, this year I have made many writings and I have improved a lot my writings.

This year I have made a lot of activities but the activity that show that my level have improved are the writings for the blog. With writings I have improved my vocabulary and my redaction, because now I write are a little bit better that the writings of another years.

In one hand the activities that were useful for my English are oral presentations. With the oral presentations I learn to describe persons, places or another thing, but the most important thing for me are lost the fear to speak in public.

In another hand the activity that I thing not find useful for my English are podcast because with the podcast I only read a writing that I write before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario