miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

Music


Music is very important in life. Everybody, everywhere listens to music. People listens to music at any time and at any place.
Music is very important because, you can listen when you are in your car, in your house, in a park or anywhere. You can listen to rock, pop, reggeton, tecno and the varieties of these kinds, hardrock, poprock...
Each culture has its own music.

In general, I like all types of music, except rock. In my opinion the best music is pop and the different varieties of pop. however the music that I listen to changes depending on where I am. For example, I don't listen to rock when I go to the disco.

I listen to music when I am in the car, with my friends, in my house, at any time because with listening to music makes me happy, so music is very important in my life.

To conclude with, music is very important for nearly everybody, because everybody feel's happy when they listen to music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario