lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Presentation

Dear Milco

My name's Sergio Iglesias and I'm sixteen years old. Ihave been living in Castello d'Empuries since I was eleven years old but I was born in Soria.

I like playing sports and my favourite sport is football. I have been playing football since I was five years old, at the moment I'm playing for Esplais the team of my village. I love listening to music, all types of music except heavy metal, it doesn't matter.

Apart from playing football and listening to music,my hobby is watching horror films, I love horror films and my favourite horror film is Insidious.

I'm studing the social Bathillerat because I don't like maths and science subjects. In the future I'd like to study at university perhaps law, but first I have to pass bachillerat and P.A.U.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario